Terms & Conditions!
Welcome to Travellers.lk
By accessing or using the Services, you agree to be bound by this Agreement and represent that you have read and understood its terms. Please read this Agreement carefully, as it contains information concerning your legal rights and limitations on these rights, as well as a section regarding applicable law and jurisdiction of disputes. If you do not accept all of these terms and conditions, you are not authorized to use the Services. If you are already joined with Travellers.lk and wish to terminate this agreement, you can do so at any time by closing your account and no longer accessing or using the services. The following terms and conditions are;
- When making a service via our website you automatically agree with the following terms and conditions by which you are bound.
- All activities done by users will be reviewed by Travellers.lk to inspect terms and conditions are not being violated by any means. If so, the user will be terminated with immediate effect and legal action may take place according to the violation.
- All information supplied by via the Services to the Traveller.lk Companies is true, accurate, current and complete
- If you are a joined member of Travellers.lk, you will safeguard your account information and will supervise and be completely responsible for any use of your account by anyone other than you.
- If you are 13 years of age or older (local laws may have an older age requirement) in order to register for an account, use the Services and contribute to our websites
- By using the Services, including any products or services that facilitate the sharing of Content to or from third party sites, you understand that you are solely responsible for any information that you share with the Travellers.lk Company. You may access the Services solely as intended through the provided functionality of the Services and as permitted under this Agreement.
- In order to access certain features of the Services, you will need to become an Account Holder by creating an account. When you create an account, you must provide complete and accurate information. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, including your interaction and communication with others, and you must safeguard your account.
- If you are an Account Holder, you agree to keep your contact information up to date.
- We collect, store and use different kinds of information about you. This may include personal information that can identify you, including your first and last name, telephone number, postal and email addresses, user name and password, and billing information. You can choose not to provide information to us but, in general, some information about you is required in order for you to receive relevant offerings from Travellers.lk and its partners and enjoy other benefits of being a member.
- You will have the opportunity to provide contact and travel-related information for other people through our Website. If you make a travel deal for someone else through Travellers.lk, you will need to submit that individual’s personal information. You must obtain the consent of other individuals prior to providing us with their personal information, as any access to view or modify their information will be available only through your account.
- To be clear: No material on this site may be copied, reproduced, republished, installed, posted, transmitted, stored or distributed without written permission from Travellers.lk
- Travellers.lk reserves the right to change the title of the Content, for editorial purposes. Travellers.lk reserves the right not to publish images that are irrelevant or images that violate Travellers.lk rules.
- Travellers.lk has the right to cooperate with authorities in the case any Content violates the law. The identity of advertisers, users or buyers may be determined, for example by an ISP. IP addresses may also be registered in order to ensure compliance with the terms and conditions.
- Travellers.lk may contain links or references to other websites (‘Third Party Websites’). Travellers.lk shall not be responsible for the contents in Third Party Websites. Third Party Websites are not investigated or monitored. In the event the user decides to leave Travellers.lk and access Third Party Sites, the user does so at his/her own risk.
- Users are required to submit a valid email address, before they are allowed to post advertisements. The email address of the User shall not be publicly displayed and other users are permitted to send email to the User through Travellers.lk.
- Travellers.lk reserves the right to suspend, limit or withdraw access to Travellers.lk and/or Membership of any user who does not comply with these terms.
- Travellers.lk does not guarantee continuous or secure access to the Web Site. The Web Site is provided “as is” and as and when available.
- Travellers.lk reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions. Such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting on Travellers.lk. You are responsible for the reviewing of such modifications. Your continued access or use of Travellers.lk shall be deemed your acceptance of the modified terms and conditions.